Monday, November 30, 2009

Mary Kay My Way

So I have been selling Mary Kay Cosmetics for a little over a year now. When I was recruited and started selling I told myself I would do this MY WAY. Not anyway anybody told me to do it. Of course I was going to take the tried and true selling advise that they give you and I did take it seriously. I figure, anything worth doing is worth doing right. But I wasn't going to fall into the typical sterio type of the "Mary Kay Lady" that was constantly pushing lipstick in your face and trying to recruit you also. No. My philosophy is, if you want my services, great. If not. Oh well. I understand, but I'm here when you change your mind. Until then, we won't talk about it.

Of course, when I signed up there was a reason, the typical reason. To make extra money! I have a mortgage, student loans and champagne taste on a beer budget. So I wanted to make a little extra money. Pay of my credit cards, pay my student loans and be able to have a little extra spending money at the end of the month.

But I never really gave Mary Kay everything I could really have put into it. If I want to make money, what am I doing to EARN that money. This is a job, this is work. Just like any job, with Mary Kay, you have to work at it to be successful and make money.

Before I go any further, let me make it clear, this is a journey through my Mary Kay career. This is in all respect to Mary Kay Ash and her philosophies and teachings and her business. This Blog is in all respect to the company that Mary Kay is today and every one of my sister Mary Kay Consultants.

So here I am, having sold Mary Kay for a little over 1 year and my birthday/Christmas present to myself was to continue on this Mary Kay Journey and SHINE!!! To be successful in this business and to watch my profits soar.

Stay tuned for more updates on my journey, my goals, my triumphs and tribulations. My ups and my downs.

No comments:

Post a Comment