Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Game Plan

So, yes I have been busy lately, and tired, I don't know what it is, when I get home from work I'm just dead and have no motivation. Anyway, I have been busy.

For One, I GOT MARRIED!!!

Yes, my fiance and I decided to go to the courthouse on Saturday and get married. He is going to Mississippi for the Navy for 9 months so we decided to get married before he left. When he gets back from Mississippi we will go to Hawaii and do it up right on the beach, complete with flowers, a fancy wedding dress and a fabulous vacation in paradise.

Until then, here I am, working and working and working my Mary Kay.

In fact, with all this motivation I have and as hard as I am working, if my promise to myself this year was to really work my Mary Kay business and be a rock star at it then I may be doing ok, but I could always be doing better.

For one, I was talking to my Sales Director yesterday, now she is motivated, she has her Cadillac, which I must say, laugh all you want about the Mary Kay Pink Cadillac, but once you see one, you want one!

But I digress, she told me, since I don't get to go to the weekly sales meetings she would love to sit down and talk with me one day about my business. She even said, if I ever want to sit and talk to her about a game plan she would love to help me. Now, as much as I love her and as much as I love selling Mary Kay, I was just nodding my head, every time she sees me she tells me the same thing, she would love to sit down with me and help me with my business, blah blah blah. Information I keep for when needed but not really process.

Anyway, as soon as she said "Game Plan" honestly it peaked my interest. Game Plan?! That's one thing I don't have. I don't really have a game plan or really any goals beyond selling 30 products in 30 days. That's kind of a small goal and maybe I need to think bigger if I ever want my Cadillac, or to even REALLY grow my business.

So now I am thinking, what is my Game Plan? Where do I want to be with my Mary Kay business a year from now? Where do I want to be 3 years from now? When do I want my Cadillac? Where do I want my business to be THIS SUMMER?

My Sales Director is going to be on vacation for a bit, but in the meantime, I need to think...What do I want out of my Mary Kay business? Where do I want to be a year from now, etc.? What are my goals? WHAT IS MY GAME PLAN???!!!??? Then I need to write them down and discuss with her on how to get what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment