Tuesday, January 5, 2010

So Tired!!!

I am just tired, I think I am just lazy, I want to sit and watch TV. I want to knit, I want to go to bed. I have been working all day, I want to rest.

But I can't, and I won't and I am not. I began my evening with dinner, a short nap on the couch, then BANG. Turn on the computer and before I play and look for accessories for my new Blackberry, I will do some Mary Kay work. Its a new month, and with a new month comes a new Pacesetters challenge. This months challenge is to sell $600 in retail before January 15th. At the same time doing my 31 products in 31 days goal. I did make a calender by the way to track my progress, I will let you know how I am doing later in the month. All I will say is I am happy with my progress so far.

With the Pacesetters Challenge on the consultant website they have MP3 downloads for tips and inspiration, and happily enough, while I was listening to a few, I was texting and talking to a client taking an order. :)

Now I need to get her order ready to bring to work with me tomorrow. I still also need to follow up with 2 customers about parties, follow up with another customer who was flipping through my Look Book and oohing and Ahhing, I am sure she wants something. Wow, now that I have hypothetically gotten off my Ass. (I have been sitting on the couch the whole time) I am so not tired anymore. Ok, now to shop for BlackBerry accessories and go to Ancestry.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment