Sunday, January 24, 2010

Making Changes

So I am seriously contemplating changing the name of my blog. Since my life isn't just about Mary Kay and there is so much more I want to share with you about my life.

Like did you all know that I love to cook, and I love to eat. I also am an avid knitter. Seriously, knitting sounds like something only your grandma would do but it is ADDICTING!!! I can't sit still so knitting totally gives me something to do when I am just sitting in front of the TV on a road trip (when I'm not the driver of course) or when flying.

I am currently working on my second pair of socks, look really cute. I also just got a book on knitting socks, I am totally going to work my way through that book and learn to knit all those types of socks, there are lacy socks, cable knit socks. It's sad that I am so excited about knitting socks. :) I also am working on a sweater, white alpaca sweater.

Yesterday, I looked into my fridge and saw NOTHING!!! There was nothing, there hasn't been anything in the fridge for like a week, and yesterday there wasn't even enough to be creative anymore. So I made a grocery list, now I am an avid believer in not going to the store without a list, not that I have never done it, or that I ever get stuff off my list. Of course I do, we all do. But I am also a believer in meal planning. So I got out my Rachel Ray cookbook, got some yummy recipes to make throughout the next 2 weeks including a recipe for minestrone soup for lunches this week. I just made it and I have to say my house smells delicious!!! And I must say, my husband better know he is the luckiest guy alive. What other guy comes home from a long road trip for work and then gets steak, pasta and the football game. Blue cheese Spaghetti- YUM!!!

So here I am doing all this, yes, I am busy, I am still always trying to work my business. Wow, now I don't even know why I started writing this post in the first place. Maybe to show you all that I have more going on in my life besides Mary Kay. Well, you have to have more. I love selling Mary Kay but you have to have other activities to round out your life.

Anyway, thanks for listening to my rant, hopefully my thoughts will be more organized next time.

1 comment: