Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Lazy Ass

I feel like a Lazy Ass. I haven't sold anything in a week. Now how is that for working my business? Not good. I need to work! I need to get out there! I need to make phone calls and contacts and promote my business!!!! But no. I'm just sitting here chillin', doing other things. Yes, I have been busy, but Mary Kay is a job. When I signed up for it I was signing up for a second job. My own business. This is income for me. This is extra money and I'm just letting it go by. Not coming my way. Yes, I suppose I can "Secret" it in and let the universe bring the clients to me, and yes, I probably will do that. But seriously, the Universe is busy, you can't always just sit on your ass wait for things to happen. Everybody in the world who has ever done anything or gotten anywhere was NOT sitting on their ASS!!! They were working! They were out there going for what they wanted, what they needed, what they deserved!!!

But not me, I am sitting on my ass, perfectly content in not bringing any extra money in, making excuses.

OK. NO MORE EXCUSES!!! I AM NOT TOO TIRED, I AM NOT TOO BUSY!!! I NEED TO WORK!

Here I go. Off my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment