Thursday, December 17, 2009

Been Busy

Wow, it feels like forever that I have been on here. But i have been so busy. Work, traveling, the holidays. And I am absolutely EXHAUSTED when I get home. As I write this i am sitting in my jammies about to go to bed. I am going to stay up just a bit longer to see if there is a new episode on my favorite TV show. If its a repeat, I am going to bed.

Anyway, as they say, hard work and dedication pay off. And I am beginning to see a slight glimmering of this. I called some of my clients. I had some good conversations with them. If nothing else, it gets me back in contact with them and lets the know that I am still here to serve them. I few others did mention that after the holidays they might be wanting something, so after the holidays it is. I will totally take them up on that offer and give them a call in January.

I did have a very nice sale with one customer however which was amazing since it was exactly what I needed to help my business and my confidence. Did I mention I am mentioning my business everywhere I go and to whoever I talk to. Leaving my business card with the bill at every restaurant we go to. Mentioning what I do to everyone I meet. I did with my Dental Hygienist and she ordered something from me right there. Again, great for my business and my confidence.

So, I am most certainly not there yet but I am getting there, and along this journey of mine, I cannot give up. I must remain positive and must keep at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment