Sunday, December 6, 2009

Really?

Is it really in me to do this? Is it? Really? Putting myself out there and giving my business card to everyone I meet and talking to strangers and telling everyone one about Mary Kay? Getting them to buy cosmetics and skin care? Is it in me? Really?

And then calling all my friends, getting them to order and then reorder. Is it in me? I don't know? Do I really want to go out of my comfort zone?

Maybe I am doing all this because I am afraid to give up. Giving up is such a bad thing. We are taught not to give up. To never give up. Winston Churchill said "Never, Never, Never give up" So why am I afraid to give up if I am afraid to step out of my comfort zone and actually sell my product? Why don't I just throw in the towel

What should I do? One day I want to have my own business, I want to have a store. But is a store different than Mary Kay? I mean, I have a store, it is open and people walk in and buy my product. Sure i will advertise. In the traditional way. But I'm not going to have to give my card to everyone I meet. To call all my friends, etc. Yes, it is true. Business are hard and many fail their first year in business. I have sold Mary Kay for a little over a year and now I am just not sure. Should I keep on doing it? I can't get ahold of any of my customers, its hard to find new customers. I just want an answer. Can someone please tell me what I am supposed to do?

Yes, today while I was at my 3 hour overpriced hair appt, just when I thought the hair dresser had forgotten about me and my hair was going to fall out, I wrote my list of goals and wants that I said I was going to.

They were the typical goals and wants that i have always had. To pay off my credit card (good after spending $300 on my hair) , to pay off my student loans. To just be able to pay cash for stuff. Those are goals that I have always wanted. Yes, I can achieve them on my own. But Mary Kay will certainly help. It can help to earn that extra income I need to five my finances a boost and pay off that $300 dent in my credit card from my hair. Yes that pissed me off!!!

I seriously don't know what to do. I hate giving up. All I feel I can do really is to keep trying. That's all I know how to do. I don't know if I want to give up yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment