Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Pacesetters - December

It is a new month. On the first day of each new month on the Mary Kay Consultant website they have a program called "Pacesetters" It is actually a great little program. This is the first time in a long time that I have actually paid attention to it. But really, if you do pay attention to it, it is great, it helps with goal setting your business since it gives you those goals. In the past, I admit I haven't paid much attention to it. Thinking I was just not going to be able to achieve those goals. I still am not sure if I will achieve this goal, but I will try. So, now not only is my goal for the month to sell 31 products in 31 days, but now I have to hold 10 beauty appointment. Hmm. Like I say, I will certainly try. I have decided that if I am going to be serious about my business and make the money that I want and have the success that I want, I need to be optimistic and positive.

No more saying I don't feel like doing any Mary Kay tonight. Do you know how many times I don't feel like going to work? Like almost everyday. But I do. Because its my job, and if I don't show up, I'm going to lose it. Same with Mary Kay. If I don't do the work, I'm going to lose this opportunity. And yes, its an opportunity. No guarantees in this opportunity. But if I try, who knows. I have my goals, I have my vision, I will achieve.

I was also thinking while listening to some of my Pacesetters booking training programs, that Mary Kay itself has a goal, for its consultants to hold 5 billion Mary Kay parties by its 50th anniversary. Which is like a year away. I was thinking, what makes them think that is going to happen? Even with all the analysts and brains involved with the company. They still have no guarantees that they will get their 5 billion but they are optimistic. And because they are optimistic, I am confident, they will get it. So now I have to be confident that I will achieve my goals.

I know, I am disgustingly and uncharacteristically optimistic about this today, but like I said, I honestly don't think I am going to get anywhere if I am not optimistic and positive about my goals.

So here I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment