Friday, March 11, 2011

Accomplishment

So I am really proud of myself. All the stuff I that I said I was going to do yesterday, I got done. I even found that research I was looking for and plan on reading it today.

I really didn't get to explore the town much or even take my walk around the neighborhood but I did go to Wal-Mart. Man people are so nice here, and it genuine nice, not that annoying nice that puts me in a bad mood. When the gal at the check out asked me if I found everything alright, I actually replied back with a more than a yes. I told her, I got a little lost because I really haven't shopped at Wal-Mart a whole lot in the past. I told her I just moved here from Vegas an mostly went to Target. She said she had never been to a Target! OMG! I was about to take her on a road trip. She doesn't know what she is missing. Target is my favorite place in the whole world. If I could remake my favorite movie I would call it "Breakfast at Target" because nothing bad could ever happen to you in a place like Target. But anyway, the gal at Wal-Mart was really nice and the Wal-Mart here is really clean, which makes me actually want to shop there. I think I spent a little too much money. I got caught up in the fact that everything was so cheap.

Today, more unpacking and cleaning and getting ready for tomorrow. IKEA!!!!!!!!! I love IKEA! So excited, we are getting storage stuff and probably some little furniture stuff. YAY! IKEA!!!!

And Sunday, I want to go to Lowe's and get some lawn and garden stuff, because we have this big beautiful front yard and it is covered in weeds, crab grass and clover. With a few dandelions pointing through. So I want to fix that. I want some roses and peonies and a vegetable and herb garden.

Wish me luck, my thumb is a little more black than it is green, but hopefully with the right advise I will be OK and get a green thumb.

I will keep you posted and hopefully post some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment