Monday, March 14, 2011

Working Working working

Sort of. I am working, I am actually very busy, if it didn't look like rain was eminent I would be planting in the garden. However, its kind of cloudy today so, maybe I will let the rains come and then go outside. I also have to CLEAN! Our new house is all hard wood floors and its amazing how much stuff and crud just fills takes over the floors. So a good vacuuming and mop is in order. Dusting, all the window sills and blinds. OK, who I am kidding, this cleaning will not take place all in one day. Probably over the course of the week, since I also have to look for a job! I'm broke and need some source of at least part time income to pay off my credit cards and student loans., because lets be realistic, it may take awhile before I can make any money on my business Although working from home would be awesome. I could work while I sit in my jammies. Like I am now. But we shall see.

As for my business, I need to work on my business plan. I have some market research that I need to incorporate and I need to go to the SBA this week, today or tomorrow and get help on it an see if I can get some grants and get my business going. I am also supposed to have my logo sometime this week and need to work on getting the website up and running. I need to make a checklist of everything I need to get done before I can even think about opening. Wow, I can hardly breath there is so much. But it is so exciting! This could actually work.

Wish my luck and stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment