Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Long Sabatical and Now I Am Back

Ok, it has been awhile, I admit. But I have had a lot going on and have just decided to wait in the wings. So here I am. Big announcement. I am moving! And starting a business.

More on the business later, I am overwhelmed with this whole moving thing. You never know how much stuff you have until you have to pack it up and move it.

I can safely say I am about 90 to 95% percent packed. I am going to pack the rest of my kitchen today and my closet. So after today, I can no longer cook in my kitchen and I will have 2 outfits. Plus Cleaning. I need to clean, even though my property manager is bringing in a professional crew after I leave, I guess I am kind of that person that cleans before the cleaning lady comes. Plus, my microwave is a mess. Something exploded in there and I'm not sure what. I guess its time to get out the Mr. Clean Magic Erasers. I love those things!

With all this packing, we are not moving everything. I have 2 couches I need to get rid of. My cats have used them as scratching posts and they are destroyed. Well, if you are into re-apholstering, they would be great, other than that..... I know of a big Goodwill warehouse by my house but I need to get some help getting them there. A pick-up and a strong guy or 2 would be perfect.

And of course, not to put to much pressure on me, but I really need to get this stuff done by tomorrow. Which I'm pretty confident it will happen. Without any missed sleep or missed TV time this evening.

Ok, yes, with moving to Oklahoma, I am beginning a new life, a new job, being with my husband and yes, I am very much looking forward to it. I will find a job, but I am also starting my business, finally. I don't want to reveal to much, but there will be a blog devoted to just that, as well as a twitter and facebook page. I am getting a logo and when I get to OK, I will go to the local SBA office and get some help financing and starting it. Yes, I am very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment