Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Blog is a mess

So here a I am, back at blogging and my blog is a mess! I re-did layout and background but there are these silly little things on my blog that I don't know how to get off. You know what I'm talking about, that cutest blog logo and the photobucket thing. I don't use the cutest blog anymore and I have no idea how the photobucket got on there.

If you know how I can get these off, can you please let me know.

Thanks. :)

In other news, the moving and packing is going great. I'm about 98% done and waiting to pick my husband up from the airport. Tomorrow we are getting the U-Haul and loading it, getting rid of the couches and furniture we don't need and then bright and early Friday morning, OKLAHOMA bound! Still my only worry about this trip is how the cats will do. I hope the Benedryl works well enough that they fall asleep and I can get Suki in the car. Sammy won't be a problem getting in the car but he will cry. He doesn't like car rides and this is a long one.

The house right now isn't even that messy, its a little messy but it will get clean and there really isn't a whole lot to do.

Ok, time to go pick Bob up. Talk to you all soon.

1 comment:

  1. Try a different background. It looks like there is a problem with the linking on the background you originally picked. The gal who designed it would have to make the change. You can't.

    ReplyDelete