Thursday, March 17, 2011

Culinary Adventures - Ten Star Pizza Kitchen

I know, 2nd blog post in a row, but I just had to tell you about this amazing pizza place in my little town of Ardmore, Oklahoma.

It's on Main Street, and its called Ten Star Pizza Kitchen. It is delicious. The pizza is like a regular crust and lots of cheese and really great toppings. Fresh veggies and yummy meats. My husband and I first went there last Friday and split the "Bob" it is their meat pizza. I has all the pizza meats, sausage, pepperoni, ham. It was very good, we also had some bread and oil, they gave of a variety of FRESH BACKED rolls. Yummy. I also went by myself yesterday, I was walking around downtown checking the place out and looking for jobs and I popped in for lunch. I had a small, "Don", the small, by the way is perfect for 1 person. The "Don" is their veggie pizza and is delicious, get it with jalapenos, it makes the pizza although you may want to order a side of ranch to cool it down. The veggies are very good and fresh and consist of black and green olives, onions, green peppers and tomatoes, and like I said earlier, lots of cheese. For the crust lovers among you, the crust is somewhere between think and regular, but it is good and exactly what you need.

Honestly, I'm really only telling you people that don't live in Ardmore, because everyone who lives here already knows about it. Both times we have been in there it has been packed.

But if you are ever in town, check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment