Thursday, March 10, 2011

Busy setting up my new life

I am so busy, I don't know why. Well, I know why, and the weired thing is that while I am busy and have TONS to do. I have plenty of time. So why do I feel overwhelmed? Probably because I feel like I need to get it all done at once and I want to do it all at once.

I want to work on my business, I need to set up all the licensing and legal stuff. I need to research. I need to find all my research materials that are still packed up.

I want to finish putting contact paper in the cabinets and finish unpacking.

I want to explore the town a little more.

I want to go Wal-Mart and pick up some groceries.

Ok, it doesn't really seem like that much and if I just sat and breathed I could get it all done. So here is the schedule. Work on the business for about another hour. Take a shower and go to Wal-Mart. Come home and finish up the cabinets and unpack for a bit. And then maybe read and relax. I will explore the town tomorrow or next week. Mostly because I have a feeling that after I am done unpacking I will be to tired and stinky to go anywhere. Maybe I will go for a walk around the neighborhood this afternoon though.

I just feel busier than I actually am, but like I say, I really don't know why. I have plenty of time. Maybe I should lay off the coffee and get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment